Sunday, June 28, 2009

guest profile: Trudee & Jimmy

trudee&jimmy I cannot write about Trudee as my sister because I might start crying. Instead, I will tell you that she is an amazing artist and she is making my jewelry for the wedding. These earrings will be silver, about 4 inches long, and based on a series that she's been working in since last year. The series takes words of endearment (the actual text) and casts them in a special Trudee font. For my wedding, once earring says "sweet" and the other says "heart". Aaron will have a surprise addition to this lovely work that he can show you day-of. Trudee is also our officiant and she claims to find it difficult to get through our ceremony without crying. So we're even.

Jimmy is Trudee's partner and they just got engaged in a photo booth. I'm very excited to invite Jimmy to our family. For one, he has guitar hero, for two, he has a job that involves hiring strippers. (I am personally happy for him, but remind all our readers that Aaron is already married.) For three, he likes to cook. And, he seems to love my sister to the extent necessary to pass the big-sister test. I am quite sure that me, Aaron, Jimmy, and Trudee will have all kinds of happy times in our future, given that we find some way to keep Aaron from deserting us all for Burning Man.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Trudee and Jimmy!!!!!!!!

    -Hillary (Briggs)& T.J. Solomon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Hillary & T.J.!!!

    We're bummed that you won't be able to make the trek from India for Chrystie & Aaron's wedding, but looking forward to the next time we can all get together :)

    -Trudee & Jimmy

    ReplyDelete