Brian May is the one on the right, eating my head as people often try to do. He is in charge of my bachelor party which, I am told, will be the worst ever as we are all on a budget here and frankly, I kind of messed it up when I eloped back in February. Anyway, Mr. May, aka 'Buddy B' will be at my side watching me get ball-and-chained, serving as proof great relationships don't require a legal obligation to start or thrive - which is the shared conviction Chrystie and I have for our own, and why I want him there. Also, Brian is to take the blame in the event I unwittingly make an ass of myself. He has had plenty of practice as a friend of 15+ years starting at an El Paso high school. : )
Sunday, June 21, 2009
guest profile: Brian "shut yo mouth" May
September 10, 2001 - I know, I know. These two gentlemen accepted me despite my horrific and obvious deformity, unknown only by me. Sure, they could have told me the facial hair looked stupid, but they knew I liked it. These guys are my hommies for whom I am only too happy to help hide a body for.

Brian May is the one on the right, eating my head as people often try to do. He is in charge of my bachelor party which, I am told, will be the worst ever as we are all on a budget here and frankly, I kind of messed it up when I eloped back in February. Anyway, Mr. May, aka 'Buddy B' will be at my side watching me get ball-and-chained, serving as proof great relationships don't require a legal obligation to start or thrive - which is the shared conviction Chrystie and I have for our own, and why I want him there. Also, Brian is to take the blame in the event I unwittingly make an ass of myself. He has had plenty of practice as a friend of 15+ years starting at an El Paso high school. : )
Brian May is the one on the right, eating my head as people often try to do. He is in charge of my bachelor party which, I am told, will be the worst ever as we are all on a budget here and frankly, I kind of messed it up when I eloped back in February. Anyway, Mr. May, aka 'Buddy B' will be at my side watching me get ball-and-chained, serving as proof great relationships don't require a legal obligation to start or thrive - which is the shared conviction Chrystie and I have for our own, and why I want him there. Also, Brian is to take the blame in the event I unwittingly make an ass of myself. He has had plenty of practice as a friend of 15+ years starting at an El Paso high school. : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Don't forget to share the photos.
ReplyDelete