Saturday, June 19, 2010

today i ...

* woke up at 6am (after going to bed at 1am) to make pancakes from scratch
* completely weeded and re-organized my entire kitchen, including all cabinets (with the exception of aprons, which I still don't know where to put)
* watched an episode of FNL
* made a grilled cheese sandwich (vegetables still make me queasy)
* looked at Macy's sales online
* did a tiny bit of work
* weighed in at 129# - the most I've ever weighed (keep in mind that I am 5'3")

time for a nap!

3 comments:

  1. We banged out two episodes last night, the last ones of season 3. Glad that you seem to be feeling a wee bit better!

    And about the aprons, put a hook on the wall somewhere especially for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) hi. good idea for the aprons, except I just realized as a result that there is NO wall space in my kitchen! I ended up folding them up and putting in a cupboard, instead. not great, but will work for now.

    i am feeling remarkably better. trend is up. way up. but after my nap, i ate a banana, and then i puked. i am trying very hard per dr. orders to get off the meds but every time i'm on the verge of a "no meds" day, this exact thing happens.

    so, i feel a little bit like a bipolar person right now. (which is a lot better than feeling chronically depressed, let me just say that i know when i got something good!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and even better then tripolar.

    ReplyDelete